February Recipe of the Month
Shrimp Tacos with Blueberry-Avocado Salsa
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cumin
- ¼ teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
- 5 Ounces Shrimp – peeled and divined.
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- ¼ cup chopped Avocado
- ½ cup lightly mashed Blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon fresh Cilantro
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Plain Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 2 Corn Tortillas
- In a bowl combine: Garlic Powder, Cumin, Chili Powder, Paprika and 1 teaspoon of the Lime Juice.
- Toss in 5 ounces Shrimp.
- Marinate 10 minutes.
- Add mixture to skillet with Olive Oil.
- Saute over Medium Heat until cooked through / about 5 minutes.
- In a bowl combine: Avocado, Mashed Blueberries, Cilantro, 1 teaspoon of the Lime Juice and Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Spread Yogurt on each of the Corn Tortillas.
- Divide Shrimp Mixture and Blueberry Salsa between Tortillas. Enjoy!
Makes one serving.