Grape Salsa on Goat Cheese Crostini
- 1 Cup Seedless Purple Grapes – Thinly Sliced
- ¼ Cup Red Onion – Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro – Chopped
- Chevre Goat Cheese – Small Brick
- 2 Medium Baguettes
- Mix sliced grapes, minced red onion and chopped cilantro together. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- To make crostini, slice baguettes. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes until golden brown. Let cool.
- Spread goat cheese on crostini.
- Top with Grape Salsa mixture and serve.